June 30, 2010 § Leave a comment
My thoughts tends to sound better in books I didn’t write and in songs I didn’t sing .
Even then,sometimes there is no piece of literature, no song, no work of art that can really explain how you feel. There is a double-edge comfort in knowing that no one really knows.
June 28, 2010 § Leave a comment
I decided to write to my Best Friends instead of just one best friend. Not that I have a lot, it’s just that these handful of people stood by my side thru’ the good and bad times. Well, this seems easy to write about. *cross fingers*. So here goes nothing..
I think I am the luckiest girl to have found you before I hit 20. In fact we met when we were just 13. 6 years have past and the bond we have between each other is still amazingly strong. You make me laugh till my stomach hurts. You listen to my stupid gossiping ALL THE TIME. Stand by me when things was tough, encouraging me, loving me for who I am and always supporting my decisions without fail. Whenever I was with you, it just seems that, nothing else in the world is important anymore, there isn’t anybody outside our world. we were conquerers and living in my imaginary world. I must have did something really great in my “past life” to have deserved you as my best friend. I really hope that I can do the same things you’ve done for me. like head banging on my shoulder. 😀
This is to my sexiest and prettiest eurasian bff. After all the quarrels and fights we have been thru. We survived! and ended up closer than ever! I missed the days when we would just write notes to each other. even though we were just sitting next to each other. Teachers like Damien Mah would even scold us together. Praise us together. Oh! and when we were having exams, you would enter the mcq answers into your calculator and passed to me. and likewise, I shoved my chinese exam papers right into your face so that you could copy. You gave me the most exhilarating secondary school life anyone could ever have. and I thank you for that.
Letter #3:everyone in this picture. who helped me stand up again, when I fall. Make me laugh when I cry. Always there when I need them. here, to: Goh Yan Ying, Yuen Mei, Isabelle Foo, Ting Shi Jia and Irene Seetoh, Joseph Koo.
To my DnT class buddies:
You guys are like the 2nd best things that happened to me. I wouldn’t even survived DnT if you all weren’t so nice to me. Make me laugh every single time, let me hit every single one of you, nag and complained. I am probably the worst kind of friend anyone of you could ever have. and I am truly sorry for everything I have done. I shouldn’t deserve any of you. Helping out with my project. Still studying with me. Always without fail asked me to every single BBQ outing. Letting me join your games, and not laugh when I played with you guys, not making me feel left out. The kind of patience you all have towards me, I don’t know what to say except thank you. thank you and thank you. So here, to: Tan Boon Teak, Emmanuel Ang, Asri, Clement Hong, Ho Wei Jie,Jian Qiang, Darren, Ah Tay, Andy,Casper, Sean Tan and Max Wu.
I would really like to put a photo of all of you. but the only photo you guys have together is one with Mr Yip and I doubt I’m allowed to post it online. right right right?
I love you guys.
Joan and Patricia:
From primary school mates to secondary school mates to poly school mates. I think it’s just plain destiny that bought us together. I thank the both of you for having my back every single time when I got upset and just want to kill somebody. Words just cannot explain my gratitude and love for the both of you. wait, I think I don’t need to tell you both how much I adore you two right right right? I think My Shen knows how much I worship her!
Dear Aaron Ng Kee MingMy hamster buddy. Thank you so much for making my life in band an amazing amazing amazing one. From the Family seating and photos and to best friends. Thank you so much for being there for me regardless on how I treated you soooo badly. seriously, So bad, I am humiliated by my acts. You are the cutest friend anyone could have. There’s nothing to say, but thank you thank you thank you and thank youuuu
You cannot imagine how much I am dependent on you. For school, outings. You tolerate my nonsense, my stupid jokes and the crazy things I do. You let me blame you when I lost my mouse, you remind me the things I need to do. you are like the device PDA. Plus, you listened to me ranting all the time. Never leave me behind when Roy left, Sophie left and when Fatin left. I just can’t thank you enough. When I am down, you pat my head and say everything is going to be alright, the next thing I know, you made me laugh, again. You memorised my admin number, so you can help me hand in homework and everything. You surprises me all the time. 😀
June 26, 2010 § Leave a comment
- Sorry I haven’t blogged for a few days I had to hide the murder weapon and body down at the old cabin by the lake.
- I just posted some pictures of when my wife got drunk last week, look for them in the ‘hot babes’ and ‘thong’ part of flickr
- I made the access code for my house alarm my birthday so it’s easy to remember
- Does anyone know how to configure emails for future delivery, I’ll be ducking out of work early but want to send a few emails to make it look like I’m still there
- I wish I knew why my daughter keeps borrowing the digital camera and I keep getting monthly charges from a website called suicidegirls.com
- My cousin was on Survivor and told me who makes it to the final two next season
- I got an email from my boss, he says someone from human resources wants to talk to me, I hope this isn’t about those racy pictures we took in his office while he was out of town last week
- I’m making nearly a million dollars a year from my blogs, heres a complete list of the URL’s
- I’ve got a full set of specs and pictures for the latest IPod that comes out next year, I’ll be posting them on my blog tommorow
- I swapped my wife’s engagement ring for a cubic zirconia, and I’m selling the real one on EBay to pay off my bookie
- My credit card number is 387935873017323
- The car alarm is broken on my brand new Ferrari, I’m just going to leave it unlocked in my driveway until I can bring it to the shop next week
- I met this cute girl last night at a club but she had a really large Adam’s apple
- My broker just called me with a great insider tip to buy some stock in …
- I think the marijuana should be out of my blood system by next tuesday for my drug test
- My voice instructor William Hung says I’m a shoe in for the next season of American Idol
- I love reading spam comments in my blog they are fascinating
- Here’s a great new way to exploit the AIM/Y!/MSN chat program
- I never get locked out my house, I keep a spare in the garden under the turtle statue
- My companies year end financial statments will be out next week, I’ll post them on my blog tommorow
- Here’s how to get a fake social security nmber for your dog so you can claim it as a dependent on your taxes
- I downloaded all this great new music for free on the internet I hope the RIAA doesn’t come after me
- I wrote the ‘I Love You’ email virus
- I discovered this great new way to click on your own adsense ads and not get caught
- The user name and password to my blog are …
June 26, 2010 § Leave a comment
30 day challenge. Letters to:
Day 1 — Your Best Friend
Day 2 — Your Crush
Day 3 — Your parents
Day 4 —Your sibling (or closest relative)
Day 5 — Your dreams
Day 6 — A stranger
Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend
Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from
Day 15 — The person you miss the most
Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country
Day 17 — Someone from your childhood
Day 18 — The person that you wish you could be
Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest
Day 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance to
Day 23 — The last person you kissed
Day 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
Day 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to
Day 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only one day
Day 28 — Someone that changed your life
Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Day 30 — Your reflection in the mirror
I want to do this. I think I should. don’t you think so? except, I doubt I have to time to do it. So, I’ll just go with the flow. every single time I am free, I will write one.
June 25, 2010 § Leave a comment
I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.I need to study.
honestly. I need to study.Someone help me!